Friday, August 3, 2012

French Meadow

I've lived in the Whittier neighborhood for three years so French Meadow is dangerously close to my home. It's too easy to walk 5 minutes there on a Saturday morning for fresh-squeezed orange juice and omelets stuffed with goat cheese and veggies.  I venture over less often in the evenings as Common Roots is my more frequent stop. But the edamame dumplings have convinced me that I need to remedy this situation. French Meadow is great for full entrees (their summer vegetable ragout almost convinced me to eat supper #2) but as I was just in for a bite, I was happy to give the dumplings a go. Paired with a couple sweet potato wedges from my companion's walleye sandwich and it was a perfect cap to almost-Friday.


And, it's hard to find fault with life when there are pretty white lights twinkling by your table.

Don't forget to follow my food rambling on Twitter @TheMinneapolite

No comments:

Post a Comment